Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Coming Up With A List

My list is kinda like my life: a work in progress.


So instead of coming up with 30 things all at once I've decided I'll add to it as I deem necessary.

You can see the list on the sidebar.

But let me dissect it for ya:

Belize

  • Travel to a foreign country
    • Kinda cheating here cause I know I'm going to a foreign country on mine and Marine's Honeymoon.... so this is kinda of an easy freebie to get me started but still a goal

  • Win High Points
    • If you don't know I barrel race and compete with my horse on a pretty regular basis. Over the years I've won a good bit of money and a previous High Points title but never a Champion Belt Buckle. So this goal is to win a belt buckle before 30. This may be an unrealistic goal seeing as I'm in a transition between horses at the moment. My current horse is about set for retirement and my young horse is still in training. This goal I can not achieve on my own --- it will take team work. But I think me and Miss B can do this before she enters her retirement years!

  • Read 3 Classic Novels
    • I am an avid reader and I always say I want to read several classics..... but then I never do. So my goal is to read 3 ------ these 3 will be named at a later date. I'm open to suggestions. 


  • Apply For a Job I Want Even if I Think There's No Way I'll Get It
    • This is about being brave and taking chances. This goal may be repeated...... I mean what if I do apply and don't get the job? I mean if I'm going I'm going all out. Go big or go home. I already have an idea for this and trust me it's BIG. You'll see.

  • Ride In A Hot Air Balloon
    • One of my dear friends puts on a festival every year that features hot air balloons. The past two years things have come up and I have not been able to go. So this goal I plan to achieve next year at her festival. 

2 comments:

phoebe said...

woooooo!! sounds like a great list so far!

E said...

Thank you :)